ETS, Inc. has superior people and facilities to provide you with high quality subsurface exploration, geotechnical engineering, construction materials testing and inspection services and commercial construction improvement. In fact, our staff has over 125 years of extensive knowledge and understanding of subsurface soils conditions in Hampton Roads, Virginia, as well as state rules and regulations. The ETS team has a reputation for consistently delivering timely, quality reports and personal responsiveness to all of their clients as a result of their extensive geotechnical and material engineering experience and project management. ETS has extensive knowledge and understanding of local soils conditions and will be an invaluable asset to any project. Truck and/or ATV drill rigs can be mobilized to any site for drilling purposes. ETS’s experience is vast and includes:
- Hollow Stem Auger Drilling – 2 ¼”, 3 ¼”, 4 ¼”, H.S.A.
- Direct Push Earthprobe® Services
- Rotary Drilling
- Continuous and Discrete Soil & Groundwater Sampling
- Monitoring Well and Recovery Well Installation
- Geotechnical Drilling and Sampling
- ATV/Limited Access Equipment, Water Barges
- Test Pits/Shallow Excavation and Remediation System Installation
The firm utilizes state-of-the-art technology to aid in the creation of our products, and the staff operates in a network environment with high-speed processors, color printers, large screen monitors, file back-up and archiving, electronic mail, and internet access. In addition, the conscientious technical staff takes pride in their knowledge and ability to render decisions in the field to save our clients time and money.
Why Choose ETS?
- Exceptional Service
- Attention to Detail
- Accurate, Timely, Cost Savings
- Responsive to Our Clients